Sunday, January 29, 2017

Back to Work Blues Part 2

Sunday, January 29, 2017
Baby Diego,
Tume has flown by with you growing day by day. You are now 5 months old and Im scheduled to go back to work on Tuesday Jan 31. It just as painful this time as it was the first time. My heart aches badly especially knowing that you are my last little one. Im going to miss seeing you wake up every morning with that huge smile on your face. Im going to miss our nursing moments with you clinging to me comfortably. Knowing that you will be with the next best person makes me feel anlittle better. You will be cared for by my momma, your mamaluz. She loves you as much as I do and wants the best for you. I will do my best to spend as much time as possible with you and your brother. Being my mom is my priority. The love that I have for you amd Lorenzo is endless. I love taking care of you and even though it can get rough sometimes, especially when Daddy is out to  sea, there is no where else I would rather be. You are my joy, my heart, my life. Maybe I am just an overly emotional person or maybe I connect to humanity on another level of love and recognition, but I feel blessed to feel that way. I am told to hide my frelings, stay tough bit I cant, I wont. Its not fair, not at all. Im heartbroken. I love you always forever, everyday.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment