Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lorenzo's Mom Week 15

Back to Work Blues! 
Baby boy, today I had to leave you. I had to go back to work to help support our family. I want you to know that it was one of the hardest things I have had to do. The tears started rolling a few months back when I realized that my moments with you 24 hours a day would eventually come to and end. I keep crying and crying thinking about the things I may miss and missing our little routine. You are my life and every minute that I don't spend with you while you are still a little baby, just breaks my heart. I do know that this week will be good away from me because your daddy and auntie Cristina are going to stay with you. I feel good knowing that. But next week, you will be at daycare with a lady named Carrie. She gave me good vibes and I know that God sent her to us just for you. And although I'm still around, I will miss your smiles, the vision of your closed eyes while you nurse comfortably in my arms. I will miss not being your sole nurturer. I will do my best to have the best bonding moments with the few hours a day that I have with you. I love you with all of my heart. 
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment